- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 18 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 22 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 34 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 37 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 40 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Equinox
Worst 2012 Equinox engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption15
- engine starts jerking, stalling and shuts down at stop light8
- check engine light is on3
- oil leak3
- dies while driving2
- stalled while accelerating2
- engine won't start1
- fuel in crankcase1
- piston failure1
- unexpected acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine35
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Equinox Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Equinox compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Equinox overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Equinox.