- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Equinox
Worst 2012 Equinox engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption38
- engine starts jerking, stalling and shuts down at stop light16
- engine stalls/dies while driving10
- check engine light is on6
- oil leak5
- fuel in crankcase1
- piston failure1
- rear main seal blew out1
- unexpected acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine53
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Equinox Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Equinox compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Equinox overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Equinox.