6.1

2012 Chevrolet Equinox windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Chevrolet Equinox:

2012 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Feb 282013

Equinox 6-cyl

Filled up my gas tank and when tank was filled and paid for put in D and a huge bang was heard, looked in my rearview mirror to find the glass was shattered. Three gentlemen came right to the car and asked what happened cause the heard the bang. One of the men cleaned the glass out of my window so I could go 15 miles home. I then made a claim to my insurance company after call the dealership where it was purchased and them telling me it was anything they did, report it to your insurance company.

- West Winfield, NY, USA