2013 Chevrolet Equinox brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Equinox:

2013 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Jul 212016

Every time it rains and water gets under the car my ac goes out. It will come back on in a day or so. It has been going on over a year. The dealership seems to not care.

- North Little Rock, AR, USA

Apr 092015

Equinox 4-cyl

After pulling out of parking space/turned radio on. The whole dashboard went out and came back on several times.later that evening when I got in car key would not release. After several tries car started and as I started to drive dashboard and radio blinked on and off. Heard a loud noise as I was driving. Lights and radio came back on and proceeded to blink. Car making noise off and on.

- Phila, PA, USA

May 022014

Equinox 4-cyl

While approaching a traffic signal the engine went to a reduced power mode (idle)....I had no control of the car...could not move....could not even move to side of road...blocking traffic....called onstar Chevy emerg road assist...while making arrangement for tow he asked for mileage...I had to turn off the engine to get rid of the screen which said "reduced engine power"....gavehim the mileage...when restarting the engine the engine now idled normal and when pu in drive, I could now move the car....canceled the service...took the car to the dealer next am...they diagnosed the trouble to be a "binding throttle body" it was replaced...I am apprehensive driving the car, especially on I95 with trucks and cars traveling 70/80 mph I could get killed.......

- Baltimore, MD, USA