8.8

2013 Chevrolet Equinox engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Equinox:

2013 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

May 122013

Equinox

The contact owns a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox. The contact stated that while driving approximately 3 mph in reverse, a load roaring noise emitted from the engine. The failure recurred whenever the vehicle was in operation. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer, who was unable to locate the defect. The manufacturer was not notified of the problem. The approximate failure mileage was 3,000.

- Hephzibah, GA, USA

Jan 312013

Equinox 4-cyl

When I take off and begin to accelerate, car hesitates. Getting worse. As I was approaching the top of an overpass, had to speed up because it seemed to hesitated. Took it in once, service manager and assistant both said they drove it and nothing happened. I left there and it happened and continues to happen.

- Taft, TX, USA