7.3

2013 Chevrolet Equinox lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Equinox:

2013 Chevrolet Equinox Owner Comments

Oct 162013

Equinox

The lights in the interior of my car go out intermittently. I have been driving down the highway going 70mph and without warning the car just died on me, I had to have someone push me off the highway because the car would not start. I waited about 10 mins and it started up again. The collision senor goes off when there is nothing around the car and boggs down the car while driving. I have taken it to 2 different shops and they can not get the problem to duplicate. They have had my car since before thanksgiving and gave it back to me the week of christimas. I drove it and had no problems until that Friday on my way home from work crossing over a busy intersection the collision alert started ringing and the senor is off and the car died in the middle of the road. I was able to get it started right away and get out of the intersection. I took it back to the shop and they still can't get the problem resolved. I say the GM obviously has electrical issues with their cars, because reading others complaints about the same issues. This is a major safety issue!

- Austin, TX, USA

Aug 082012

Equinox 4-cyl

As I was driving the dash lights and the touch screen radio lights go out. This has happened on numerous occasions. Have talked with other Equinox owners and the have same problem. Dealer can not find any problems. Major concern is that all the lighting systems to include headlights will go out during night driving.

- Melbourne, FL, USA