2006 Chevrolet HHR miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet HHR:

2006 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

May 202007

HHR 4-cyl

My shifting lever went out in my car, the reason why I think its a because one of my neihbors bought the same exact car I have and hers went out 2 weeks ago. Then I went online and there are bulitens people have wrote about theres going out. 2006 Chevy HHR

- Roosevelt , UT, USA

Sep 102005

HHR 4-cyl

Roof mounted antenna hits sunroof glass hard at speeds over 75 mph. I would also like to note that, the vehicle I am trying to report is not on your list of cars from the menu. I am not driving a cobalt, I am driving a 2006 Chevrolet HHR, which is on the same chassis as a cobalt. Please add to HHR to your list of vehicle to select from. Thanks.

- Port St Lucie, FL, USA