- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 16 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 23 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
2006 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2006 HHR suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud clunk/rattle from front end10
- steering wheel shakes2
- NHTSA: Suspension19
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2006 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.