- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 3 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 9 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 30 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 41 days ago
2006 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2006 HHR suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud clunk/rattle from front end10
- steering wheel shakes2
- NHTSA: Suspension20
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2006 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.