- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 1 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 4 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 9 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 22 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
2006 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2006 HHR suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud clunk/rattle from front end11
- steering wheel shakes2
- NHTSA: Suspension20
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2006 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.