- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2006 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2006 HHR suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loud clunk/rattle from front end10
- steering wheel shakes2
- NHTSA: Suspension12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2006 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.