2007 Chevrolet HHR body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet HHR:

2007 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Sep 292011

Sunroof frame broken at hinge point of windscreen. Apparently this is a commonly occurring problem. One of many complaints.

- Brentwood, TN, USA

Jul 092007

We were driving West on I-40 in AZ. A 2 ton truck with a long flat trailer blew it's front drivers tire. The tire came into our lane my husband swerved to miss it then the truck came into our lane forcing us off the road my husband couldn't gain control of the Chevy HHR again. It sent us into a rollover we rolled 2-3 times. The driver's side of the car all collapsed around my husband the roof forced his neck down. The roof ended up down to the steering wheel. My husband suffered a crack in his 3rd C-spine & a broken thumb & lacerated fingers when the car ended up landing on his hand which had gone just above his head. I had to unbuckle my husband to get him into a position so he could breath. 2-failure of the roof to protect the driver the roof encroached into the drivers space causing major bodily harm. 3-car was scrapped. No need at this point to replace or repair.

- Boulder City, NV, USA