2007 Chevrolet HHR body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet HHR:

2007 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Dec 042012

There is a massive blind spot to the drivers front left side. This prevents being able to see medians going into a left hand turn. I was aware of this problem, because I have come very close to hitting them 5 times or so because of the lack of visibility. This most recent time, I tried my best to judge the medians location, but when it entered into the blind spot, I judged the best I could and still hit the curb. I have never been in an accident in all my driving years (7 years!).. this was the first time I had hit anything. I am very upset with Chevy's huge blind spot that causes so many problems while taking left's near medians. I have always owned a Chevy, and I have to say that I am not impressed at all by the HHR for this problem and problems with the suspension.

- Whitesboro, NY, USA

Aug 102007

HHR 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2007 Chevrolet HHR. While driving 20 mph down a dirt road, the paint chips off of the underside of the vehicle. The dealer has offered to repaint the damaged area. The failure mileage was 26,000 and current mileage was 30,000.

- Saleen, MI, USA