2.4

2007 Chevrolet HHR clutch problems

clutch problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet HHR:

2007 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Nov 142011

HHR

My clutch went out and the car stopped working gas I was driving along the highway. It was not during a shift, just acceleration. The clutch did the exact same thing on December 23, 2013 (mileage about 115,000). I have driven manual transmissions previously and have gone well over 100K miles without replacing the clutch and I am now on my 3rd clutch. I know there is a tsb on a possible bad flywheel (which was not replaced either time), but a clutch to go out twice on a car that has seen for the last 55K almost all highway miles indicates there is a problem with the car.

- Hudson, OH, USA