2007 Chevrolet HHR seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet HHR:

2007 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Jan 022009

Frontal crash - driver side air bag did not deploy.

- Fletcher, OH, USA

Nov 172008

I was in a front end collision. My car had over 9,000 dollars worth of damage, the air bags did not deploy. The Chevy dealership I went to was not able to repair the airbags but were able to turn the airbag light on so that I was aware that they no longer worked.

- Brandon, FL, USA

Feb 142008

HHR 4-cyl

I purchased a 2007 Chevrolet HHR last year. I still possess the window sticker from the manufacturer that states my vehicle received a 5 star frontal and side crash test rating from NHTSA. This morning I hear on the news that my vehicle failed your test horribly. I call Chevrolet recalls department and they will not officially recognize this recall until the end of March. I must drive around in an unsafe vehicle for more than a month with my 2 children because I bought a vehicle under your organization's recommendation for safety and because Chevy does not want to fix it yet.

- Eldon, MO, USA