2.3

2008 Chevrolet HHR accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet HHR:

2008 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

May 232013

HHR

My power steering went out on my 2008 HHR while I was making a left hand turn, I had to jerk the steering wheel back to avoid going into the oncoming traffic. I have had this problem ever since with the steering going out and having to wrestle with it. I took the vehicle to the Chevrolet dealer ship to complain in cape coral, fl. And they told me it would cost me to fix the problem. I find that this is a severe safety issue and a General Motors co. Defect that I should not beheld responsible for to pay. Please check into this problem and see if there is anymore complaints on this steering problem.

- Cape Coral , FL, USA