- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2008 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2008 HHR engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving4
- check engine light stays on1
- locknut was missing on actuator boostvalve1
- stalling even after ignition recall repair1
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2008 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.