- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2008 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2008 HHR engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving3
- check engine light stays on1
- engine fan stays on when vehicle off1
- locknut was missing on actuator boostvalve1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2008 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.