- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 30 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 36 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 39 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 44 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 57 days ago
2008 Chevrolet HHR
Worst 2008 HHR engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine stalls/shuts off while driving4
- check engine light stays on1
- engine misfires1
- locknut was missing on actuator boostvalve1
- stalling even after ignition recall repair1
- NHTSA: Engine12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet HHR Model Years
Curious how the 2008 HHR compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet HHR overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the HHR.