2008 Chevrolet HHR suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet HHR:

2008 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

May 192011

HHR 4-cyl

I own a 2008 Chevy HHR lt. Last year I had the rotors and brakes replaced because of the shaking in steering while coming to a stop this then helped with the problem then recently the shaking came back I couldn't believe that my brakes and rotors needed to be serviced again. Then recently my power steering would go out while driving I checked online and noticed that alot of HHR owners are having the same problem. This is a big safety issue and I think GMC needs to be responsible and take care of this problem.

- 47665, IN, USA