8.0

1. new rotors (3 reports)
2010 Chevrolet HHR brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet HHR:

2010 Chevrolet HHR Owner Comments

Jan 012014

HHR LS 2.2L

Premature rotor warpage Annoying when braking!.Happens when braking over 40mph or when braking on the freeway.

- , Hillsboro, OR, USA

Jun 062012

HHR SW

This happened to me. The car started shaking real bad when braking..so when I was getting the oil changed I ask them to turn the rotors and put new brake pads. This fixed it for about 10,000 miles, doing it again now, boys sad to say need to purchase new stronger rotors, this is bull sh--....

Then I'm driving 2 weeks ago and my car wouldn't shut off the damn ignition switch. I knew this was warranty recall so I drove it to the dealership. Got it back the next day and also had to put a new catalytic converter, thankfully it was all covered under warranty. I guess no recall on this issue yet there should be..and on the rotors too.

- , Stockton, CA, USA

Jun 282011

HHR

So in 6 months (this is my new car) . I AM REBUILDING IT . I wanted a new car so it wouldn't nickel and dime me to death . I think I'm dying . ha, ha. I'm going to go back to a old car I CAN WORK ON. At least I'll save on labor.

- , Knifley, KY, USA