- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 19 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 23 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 35 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 38 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 41 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 1996 Impala suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.