- May 4: Chevrolet Malibu Recalled to Fix Shift Selector Problems
- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
1996 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 1996 Impala suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.