- May 4: GM Recalls Trucks and SUVs For Dangerous Steering Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 16 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 23 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 1996 Impala suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.