- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 12 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 43 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 62 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 1996 Impala suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.