1. replace brake lines due to interior failure (1 reports)
2000 Chevrolet Impala brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Impala:

2000 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jun 122007

Impala LS 3.8L

Happened at 25,000 miles and dealership told me it was a wear and tear item. I asked them how to maintain a plate of steel. Had rotors ground. 5,000 miles later. Same thing. Dealt with it for a while. Reported to dealership about 10,000 miles later. The ground the rotors again but said they had to be replaced. Replaced rotors for about $500. and in 10,000 miles, they warped again. Told dealership and they again said wear and tear item and blamed my wifes driving. I then replaced the hoses and rotors with the cheapest darn ones I could find. $25. each. 20,000 miles later. Still not warped. Wear and tear issue my ass. Bad brake hoses.

- , Yadkinville, NC, USA