- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
- March 14: Chevy Volt Recalled After Carbon Monoxide Sickens People
- March 13: GM Lowers Warranty Coverage From 100,000 Miles to 60,000 Miles
2000 Chevrolet Impala
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Impala cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- coolant leak, engine overheating18
- intake manifold gasket failure9
- water pump failed1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.