- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 16 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 66 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 72 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2000 Impala suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken swaybar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front15
- NHTSA: Suspension14
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle: Torque Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.