- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2000 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2000 Impala transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure26
- transmission slips11
- transmission makes a whining noise4
- surges/jerks when going uphill2
- switching gears on it's own2
- transmission shifts hard2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission31
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Floor Shift ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.