- May 13: General Motors Recalls 523,000 Vehicles To Fix Seat Belts and Seats
- May 10: Duramax Diesel Engine Lawsuit Says Engines Cause Loss of Fuel Economy
- May 4: Chevrolet Malibu Recalled to Fix Shift Selector Problems
- April 24: GM Recalls Older Cars To Fix Fire Risk From Leaking Gaskets
- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
2000 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2000 Impala transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure26
- transmission slips11
- transmission makes a whining noise4
- surges/jerks when going uphill2
- switching gears on it's own2
- transmission shifts hard2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission28
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Floor Shift ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.