- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2001 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan doesn't work on all settings8
- A/C only works sporadically4
- climate control knob will not direct the air2
- AC does not work1
- air switch stuck open1
- fan comes but no heat or AC1
- heater and A/C takes a long time to come on1
- heater/defrost works intermittently1
- skunk odor from interior vents1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.