- April 18: Cars Without Airbags Receive 'Zero' Stars in Safety Tests news | 13 days ago
- April 16: GM Recalls 1 Million Chevy and GMC Trucks recalls | 15 days ago
- April 11: GM Up 3 to 1 in New York Ignition Switch Trials news | 20 days ago
- March 29: Call the Cops! Chevrolet Caprice Police Cars Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- March 26: GM Recalls Chevy Malibu To Replace Side Airbag Modules recalls | 36 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan doesn't work on all settings8
- A/C only works sporadically5
- climate control knob will not direct the air2
- AC does not work1
- air switch stuck open1
- fan comes but no heat or AC1
- fans come on, temp gauge stops working, a/c won't work1
- heater and A/C takes a long time to come on1
- heater/defrost works intermittently1
- skunk odor from interior vents1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.