- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans
- October 27: GM Recalls 1.4 Million Cars After 1,345 Fires
- October 21: Chevy Malibu Owner Kristin Hopkins Sues GM After Crash
- October 17: GM Recalls Vehicles For Airbag and Ignition Switch Problems
- October 14: GM Recalls Vehicles For 3rd Time To Fix Melting Power Window Switches
2001 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan doesn't work on all settings8
- A/C only works sporadically5
- climate control knob will not direct the air2
- AC does not work1
- air switch stuck open1
- fan comes but no heat or AC1
- fans come on, temp gauge stops working, a/c won't work1
- heater and A/C takes a long time to come on1
- heater/defrost works intermittently1
- skunk odor from interior vents1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.