- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 38 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 39 days ago
- December 11: GM Recalls Chevy Tahoe Police SUVs at Risk of Fires recalls | 42 days ago
- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 54 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blower fan doesn't work on all settings8
- A/C only works sporadically5
- climate control knob will not direct the air2
- heater/defrost works intermittently2
- AC does not work1
- air switch stuck open1
- fan comes but no heat or AC1
- fans come on, temp gauge stops working, a/c won't work1
- heater and A/C takes a long time to come on1
- skunk odor from interior vents1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.