7.0

2001 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Impala:

2001 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

May 172010

Impala LS 3.8L

IT REALLY SUCKS BECAUSE I LOVE TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO. WELL THIS RADIO IS POSSESSED, EVERYTHING LOOKS NORMAL, THE DISPLAY WORKS GREAT IT SHOWS THE STATION, AND WHAT YOU COULD BE LISTENING TOO. I THINK THAT IT SO NICE THAT THE BASTARD WILL TELL ME WHAT I COULD BE LISTENING TO. ITS LIKE WATCHING OZZY SING CARZY TRAIN WITH THE VOLUME ON MUTE! MAKES ME WANT TO KICK IT THROUGH THE DAMNED DASH. THEN WHEN IT DOES COME ON ITS WIDE ASS OPEN AND BOUT MAKES YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK/ IMAGINE TOTAL SILENCE AND THEN OZZY SCFEAMING CRAZY TRAIN AT YOU, WITH NO WARNING! REALLY, REALLY NICE ALL RADIOS SHOULD WORK THIS WAY!

Update from Jan 1, 2013: THE BACK INTERIOR LIGHTS DONT WORK ALL FUSES CHECK OUT GOOD

Update from Jan 1, 2013: THE DOOR DINGER DOESNT WORK EITHER

- , buchanan, GA, USA

Apr 132011

Impala LS 3.8L V6

piece of sh*t with the radio

- , Charlotte, MI, USA

Sep 122006

Impala LS 3.8L V6

I would like for my radio to work....So dang tired of the silence.Every dealership act as if thye don't no how to resolve the problem.Seem to me like we all need our money back if we have purchased an impala ans don't get me started on all the dang lights popping up all the time

- , New Albany, MS, USA

Sep 182006

Impala

Radio started making noise when it is on the radio station. Would not play cd's and just made all types of static noise all the time, took it to the dealer and they had to replace the radio.

- , Fairfield, AL, USA