2001 Chevrolet Impala body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Impala:

2001 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 222012

Impala

I am the second owner of this car and an avid Chevrolet owner we only own Chevrolet vehicles. My car is white and the paint is coming off starting on the trunk. I have not seen an Impala like mine that the paint is not coming off. I used to brag about Chevrolet but now I cannot. I can't wash the car often because the paint rips away every time. I would not be making this complaint if mine was the only one I have seen with this issue. Chevrolet may not be my next choice when making an investment in another vehicle.

- Hilham, TN, USA

Jun 152014

Impala 6-cyl

While driving through winding road, front left tire went into pothole causing ignition switch to turn engine off and lost power steering, causing loss of control and crash.

- San Juan, PR, USA