7.5

2001 Chevrolet Impala body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Impala:

2001 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Oct 022011

Impala LS 3.4L V6

would like someone to tell me what is ls leaking out of pass side firewalll not heater core

- , Fort Mill, SC, USA

Jan 012007

Impala 3.4L V6

I bought this car from a lady that kept it in a garage everyday. I lived at a apartment where it was parked on a flat surface outside every night for a year. All was good. Then i moved to a new apartment where I have to park on the street and it's just enough of a slant for the pass. door to leak during hard rains. It only gets on the floor even with all weather floor mats. I think some water caused my blower motor resistor to burn out since it's in the same location and from researching online. Mainly just a gross annoying problem. It will probably rot out my floor on that side.

- , Ames, IA, USA

Feb 062008

Impala

Excessive water coming from between panel and window on passengers side. Running into blower and saturating both sides of front floorboards. Initially ran over electrical box when initially had first episode few months back.

Chevrolet should be made aware of the issue and issue a bulletin for said repairs. No one should have to deal with this problem.

I have also had several issues with ignition key tumblers, I am on my fifth one in one and a half years. My next car will not be a Chevrolet....Honda preferably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Medina, Ohio, USA

Jan 022007

Impala 3.2L V6

Well, I think it's damn shame how cheap these BIG Automobile Industries are today. They just don't make solid cars anymore. Hell I thought I was doing the right thing purchasing an American made car, I guess I was wrong. I only hope that GM recalls all these problems that paying and supporting citizens complains about.

- , Cocoa, FL, USA