8.0

2001 Chevrolet Impala brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Impala:

2001 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 262007

Impala

My brake has a clicking noise when I let up, not when in Park though. My fans started running for no reason and sometimes it will not start. The fuel gauge acts weird. It is starting to affect my automatic locks now. I am so sick of this car and just got it. My little fuel gauge light is always on. Twice I was standing behind my car and the with my automatic start and did not push the button and my car started. Trunk won't open.................................. help!

- , Cadillac, MI, USA