- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 18 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 22 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 34 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 37 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 40 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Impala
exhaust system Problems
Worst 2001 Impala exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- catalytic converter plugged1
- heat shield fell off the car1
- low catalytic converter code pops up1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.