2001 Chevrolet Impala wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Impala:

2001 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 212008

I love my impala, don't get me wrong, but I think that Chevrolet needs to have a recall to finally fix this problem. I have had a right front wheel sensor problem for a year now. I have replaced this part 3 (yes, that's correct) times. This last one was installed on August 8, 2009 and has gone out again - that's 3 weeks!! What is the deal? This is absolutely ridiculous!! Why hasn't there been a recall and how many times do I have to have this replaced before they decide that it's a defect?????? The chevrolet company in my area knows about this but there isn't anything they can do unless there is a recall and they want to charge me $350.00 to replace the same thing that I paid 95.00 for. What can I do???

- , Salisbury, NC, USA