2002 Chevrolet Impala AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Impala:

2002 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jan 072009

Impala V6

If I have my rear window defroster on I can't play the radio because all I get is static. My windshield and side window keep fogging up even with the defroster on and everything turned on high. I was sent a letter from the Pres. of GM thanking me for being a loyal GM owner during there tough times, I sent him back a reply that I was unhappy and have not heard anything back. I think I am going to have to look into an other make of car.

- , Germantown, MD, USA

Feb 172004

My 2002 impala is fogging on the inside... The dealer can find no problem.... Anyone else have this problem. My windows side windows and rear window are covered in frost when it gets very cold outside.... I have to use a credit card to removed this condensation

- , Akron, OH, USA