7.0

2002 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Impala:

2002 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Feb 162012

Impala 3.4L

Have a 2002 Impala 3.4L Low beam headlights suddenly quit working along with brake lights and auto door locks. Third brake light still works. And door locks work if I manually hit buttons. Installed new BCM. Didn't help. All fuses and relays ok. has new multi function switch. Anyone have any suggestions? besides using it for target practice.

- , Bellingham, WA, USA

Jun 012007

Impala LS 3.2L

Can you help me? I seem to have the same problem as you had. Lights flickering and a clicking noise when I press the door lock button. It is taking power from somewhere and not working at all. Replaced the BCM module hoping that would work, all dealerships in the area "never heard of the problem" and I figure it is a short in the wiring. Can you tell me where your detached wire was found as it may be a starting point for me - getting very frustrated with it as I have had other problems with the trunk lock, and a sensor for the "oxygen" with the check engine light on continuously. Giving up on Chevy's as well.

- , Dartmouth, NS, Canada