2002 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Impala:

2002 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jul 312008

Impala 6-cyl

I bought this car 4 years ago and I did not have problems till this happened, the car don't want to star in several times, im already pissed off and I don't really know what to do with it, cuz I know that nobody is going to buy it like that; I like the car but this is inoperable!!!!

- Reseda, CA, USA

Dec 032008

Impala

Heated seat shorted out, caught fire, burned driver.

- Eagan, MN, USA