6.0

2002 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Impala:

2002 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 302007

Impala LS 3.4L V6

In the last 6 months my a/c, radio and all bells are locked as per the radio front plate. Las Vegas is Hot in many ways, but the heat is the worst (100's for days) Have read the complaints and was disappointed that GM (American made???) has let these issues go w/o any help to there consumers. Many yrs I have been driving foreign made cars. I have a 1976 280Z (I've had since new) I must admit that it has been a much better car than my Impala (my 1st American car) I would be more prone to dump money in the 280z before I put into the Impala. The Z went 400,000 miles before I replaced the engine, as I baby all my vehicles. I have found that you fix one problem and then another comes on with the Impala. As much as I am an America, foreign cars have my vote. GM employees should own the same Impala and see how much the car really cost. The slogan "AMERICAN DREAM" is no longer a favorite.

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA