- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 0 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 6 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 14 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 27 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Impala
exhaust system Problems
Worst 2002 Impala exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- catalytic converter plugged (accelerates poorly)11
- runs loud1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.