- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 6 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 12 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 31 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 33 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 44 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Impala
exhaust system Problems
Worst 2002 Impala exhaust system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- catalytic converter plugged (accelerates poorly)11
- runs loud1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail ...10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.