2002 Chevrolet Impala lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Impala:

2002 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jan 102013

Impala LS V6

This is terrible , as of today this has happened 5 times in the 6 months I have had this car. It looked like brand new when I bought it. It seems to run good. It scares me to death. My average time driving home is about 4 in the morning. Scarrrrry thing for a woman alone to maybe be sitting beside the road or wrecked somewhere because the lights just quit working.. Someone help.. where do I check to see if there is a re-call on this problem.

- , Jefferson, TN, USA

Jul 012012

Impala LS 3.8lV6

my headlight will not come on after being in the have find away home and leave the impala in the dark

- , Colfax, LA, USA

Jun 012010

This doesn't make any sense im riding at night and all of the sudden "lights out". high beams don't work only park lights how the"f**" can i drive like that

- , Fort Worth, TX, USA

May 012010

Impala 3.8L V6

2002 Chevy Impala headlights went out suddenly on a dark mountain road with very few turnouts to pull off. After we got the car off the road the lights came back on again and thankfully stayed on the rest of trip out of the dangerous mountain roads. There was no reason the lights should have gone out. I am just thankful that we were not hit by another car while we tried to find a pull out. What makes me so mad is that my 2 babies were in the car with us when this happened.

- , Dayton, NV, USA