2.9

2003 Chevrolet Impala body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Impala:

2003 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Apr 072015

Impala 6-cyl

I bought a car from progressive auto and they told me it was a inspect able car and that it should run just fine, I bought the car February 20th of 2015 and the inspection was due on the end of February that's when they told me it should inspect fine, but when I took it to my mechanic he told me he couldn't inspect it so I got the fender rust fixed. Then I took it to integrity auto to see if they could inspect it but they could not because the bottom was rusted out then I took it to two more mechanics who also took me it was worth it because its all rotted the intake gasket went the CO2 sensor went and the water pump went and the panels are all rotted... it was a car that shouldn't have been sold and I ended up paying over $1,000 dollars for it... now I'm out of a car I rely on for work...

- Highgate, VT, USA

Feb 232009

Impala

Plastic door handle on both back doors have broken off, many other owners of like Impala have had this same problem!

- Mount Gilead, OH, USA