2003 Chevrolet Impala windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Impala:

2003 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Dec 012013

Impala LS

While driving in the city at posted speed limit we heard a loud bang! Scared the crap out of my kids.. Turns out the sunroof shattered pushing the glass upwards and outwards (looks like a giant bubble on my car). Took it to get fixed with a used sunroof from an Autowreckers ($250 vs the $600 for a GM part). Can't drive my car with a giant hole in the top during the winter so I guess I had no choice :(

- , Lethbridge, Alberta, canada