2004 Chevrolet Impala AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jan 022014

Impala SS 3.8L

I have had many problems w car that i fixed and got over being pissed but wen u driving down road in deep fog and u front window all of a sudden fogs up w in 3 seconds and u realize u cant see to even pull over and u almost hit a person walkn, well thats a huge issue. I dnt have money to take car into shop or buy new car so i had to turn into a want to be mechanic which i dont have time for. I can go back to school and get a degree to work on gm cars (electrical and in the engine) when i am finally done workn on this car if the car will stop breaking. Thank god for the internet, thats how i have learned. I am a devorced mom w 4 kids w one who has special needs and lots of appts. and i need a reliable car, i thought this one was but i was wrong. I will not take my kids w me anywhere after dark, i cant trust on my car to get them home even if its been running good cause all the problems i've had happen all of a sudden w no warning.

- , Tacoma, WA, USA