2004 Chevrolet Impala accessories - interior problems

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

May 212009

Impala 3.6L V6

gm deserves to go belly up. I retired from trucking manufacturing & I was proud of what I built. You build a piece of crap, you wind up smelling like crap.

- , Radford, VA, USA

Jun 202008

Impala 3.6L V6

The stereo system suddenly went out. In June we had quite a bit of rain. About one week after the down pours stopped my radio sounded as if it had a short in it. It would make noises while the music played and after a few minutes would play normally. I checked all speakers to see if one or more were going out. They were fine. I get in one day turn the radio on and there is NO sound at all, however, you can see that the radio or CD is playing.....What could be the problem?

- , Milwaukee, WI, USA