2004 Chevrolet Impala engine problems

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Jun 182007

Impala 3.4

lift up the hood on a Sunday to put coolant on the tank and noticed that there was a puddle of oil sitting on top of the engine and a hose on top of the engine was loose, and looked worn out. I took it to the dealership and the guy said that was a problem and I need to get it back so they can look at it and tell me where the leak was coming from. The car is only two in a half years old. This is a piece of f*cking sh*t I have ever owned. I still owe a little over 8 thousand on it. This f*cked up sh*t I will never buy another Impala eva again. I have hate thsi DAM CAR nothing but one problem after another I previously owned a Malibu and i have never had any problems out of none at all. The only problem i had was the theft system kept locking up the starter, that is the only problem. But this sh*t first it was the transmission, the brakes, the climate control lights has gone out on the dash, the radio wont eject cds right, and now the DAM engine. I though GM was better when they built this car it is nice on the outside but looks are very deceiving , when u buy this piece if sh*t, and drive it for 2 years and sh*t starts happening to it, and malfunctioning, and falling off this LOAD OF CRAP. NO MORE IMPALAS EVA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Fairfield, AL, USA