- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
2004 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2004 Impala steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive play in steering linkage5
- front end problems1
- my iss makes clunking noise when driving1
- rack and pinion went out1
- steering pump dry1
- NHTSA: Steering31
- NHTSA: Steering: Column5
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.