2004 Chevrolet Impala wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

2004 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Aug 102008

I bought a used 2004 Impala in Aug. 2008 and basically since the first day I got it I have had problems with the speedometer. The dealer promised to have it repaired, but has yet to do so. They keep giving me the run around, and now for the past month my stereo has stopped working. Yesterday my fuel gauge started going haywire. The interior lights only work sometimes. The low tire pressure warning light wont reset. This is a safety problem that needs to be recalled. Because of my speedometer not working I almost went off the side of a freeway on ramp from not being able to tell how fast I was going. I just had to pray that I had slowed down enough to make the curve. Is someone going to have to be seriously injured or die before there is a recall on this. I have been to several websites researching the 2004 Impala and there are hundreds of complaints all saying the same thing. Its time that GM takes responsibility and does something about it. I am not able to have my car repaired because of the cost. It's way to expensive. I will never buy another GM vehicle.

- Modesto, CA, USA

Feb 212008

Impala 6-cyl

Tire pressure warning light issue has had at least five visits to the dealer!

- Albrightsville, PA, USA