2.7

2005 Chevrolet Impala wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Impala:

2005 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Dec 232006

Impala

There are times when I am driving at night my headlights will go out. I usually can get them back on. It is scary when this happens. It has happened in rain storms at night and there is oncoming traffic. I have also had a wheel hub that has been replaced when my car was only 1.5 years old. I was told there is no recall on this and I can't find one. I had to pay to replace the new part on a fairly new car. I have the old part in my trunk.

- Waynesboro, GA, USA