- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 29 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 31 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 38 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 46 days ago
- November 8: GM Recalls Compressed Natural Gas Trucks and Vans recalls | 89 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
Worst 2006 Impala lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- buzzing noise from turn signals3
- headlights go completely out while driving down the road3
- plastic connectors for headlights melt2
- lights dimming in and out1
- turn signals won't work1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.