- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 16 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- December 20: General Motors Recalls 2017 Chevy Malibu Cars recalls | 66 days ago
- December 15: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Filed in Minnesota news | 71 days ago
- December 14: Chevy Sonic Gas Mileage Lawsuit Says MPG is Wrong news | 72 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
Worst 2006 Impala lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- buzzing noise from turn signals3
- headlights go completely out while driving down the road3
- plastic connectors for headlights melt2
- lights dimming in and out1
- turn signals won't work1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.