- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 2 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 8 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 11 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 16 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags Problems
2006 Chevrolet Impala (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 17 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 10 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 73,157 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
seat belts / air bags problem