- June 16: Millions More GM Cars Have Defective Ignition Switches
- June 9: GM Recalls 89,000 Trucks, SUVs and Cars
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
2006 Chevrolet Impala (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 64,339 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 29 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (24 reports)
- got the car fixed and it's still jerking (3 reports)
- replaced transmission (2 reports)