- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 24 days ago
- February 8: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Cars to Fix Seats recalls | 49 days ago
- February 5: GM Recalls 2017 Chevrolet Suburban HD Vehicles recalls | 52 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Impala (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 71,721 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 34 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (27 reports)
- got the car fixed and it's still jerking (3 reports)
- replaced transmission (3 reports)
- replace torque converter (1 reports)