- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2006 Chevrolet Impala (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. In other words, this car is a noisy bucket of eventual failure points.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 66,544 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (24 reports)
- got the car fixed and it's still jerking (3 reports)
- replaced transmission (3 reports)