- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 32 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 34 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 41 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 49 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2007 Impala engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption7
- head gasket leaking6
- check engine light is on3
- won't start3
- low oil pressure light on2
- engine loses power at highway speed1
- oil leaking1
- NHTSA: Engine42
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.