2007 Chevrolet Impala engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Impala:

2007 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Mar 282015

Impala LT 3.5L V6

Brought the car in March and found out after taking it to a independent garage for assessment the red light check engine light was there along. The code for the check engine light are 442 and 455. But currently the code for the engine is P2122 and P2138 code - reduce engine power. Accelerator Pedal with Sensor may fix issue.

- , Etobicoke, ON, Canada

Jan 172014

Impala LT 3.5L V6

My car's engine light come on and the DIC reads ENGINE POWER IS REDUCED. After this happens the gas pedal becomes hard to push and the over all way my car runs is different. It takes a minute for the car to getr going after a complete stop and it struggles to go over 50

- , Flint, MI, USA

Feb 222012

Impala LS

The car is less than 5 years old. I've had the battery and cable problem twice and now after I have the oil changed the check engine light comes on!!!!! Now what's that going to cost???

- , Sacramento, CA, USA