1. complete replacement (1 reports)
2007 Chevrolet Impala exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Impala:

2007 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Mar 092012

Impala LT V6

I can't believe I got this car 9 months ago and the muffler is rusted out. I thought it was made out of stainless steel. Its a 2007 Impala not some old car that your grandma drives. I think Chevy should give me all the money that I will spend this weekend to fix the muffler.

- , Orlando, FL, USA

Jan 132011

Impala LS V6

my muffler was completely rusted out, whats up with that its not that old. had to replace the entire thing. not to happy with Chevy....

- , Jamestown, NY, USA