- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
- June 21: GM Sued For Mail and Wire Fraud, $10 Billion At Stake
- June 16: Consumer Wants 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Investigated
2008 Chevrolet Impala
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2008 Impala AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ac/heater malfunction3
- fan motor does not work3
- A/C/ vent motor making a bad noise when shut off2
- heater not working properly2
- knocking sound when heater/AC turned on2
- my ac/ vent motor making a bad noise1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.