- August 23: General Motors Recalls Chevrolet Impala Over Airbag Problems
- August 14: GM Recalls 73,000 Chevrolet Cobalt Cars Over Airbag Failures
- July 20: GM Recalls 10 Chevy Cruze and Chevy Volt Cars
- July 11: GM Recalls 98,000 Cars For Radio and Seat Belt Problems
- July 10: GM Recalls 686,000 Vehicles With Liftgates That Fall On You
2008 Chevrolet Impala
Worst 2008 Impala brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- when braking car shakes7
- after stopping, brakes will not release1
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control35
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic20
- NHTSA: Traction Control System14
- NHTSA: Service Brakes12
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.