8.0

1. grind out struts (1 reports)
2008 Chevrolet Impala drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chevrolet Impala:

2008 Chevrolet Impala Owner Comments

Dec 152009

Impala SS V8

took car in for a 4 wheel alignment because i had just wore out my second set of tires. and the standard 79.95 repair cost me $225 because they had to use after market parts to get it right. oh yes i forgot to mention the 5 hours i waited for this 1 hour repair

- , Palmer, TX, USA

Jan 112010

Impala LTZ V6

Ok, so I purchased my vehicle in July and I have put 6 new tires on the back of my car as of Jan.6th, and also an alignment. As of today Jan. 12 the alignment was completely out in the rear. The inside of the tires kept wearing bald, the last time this happened (Dec). My tire actually blew out. Unfortunately this issue is not covered under warranty. The rear end of my car was not holding an alignment, finally Chevy figured out that the holes in the back struts need grinding. This would hold the alignment and stop the frequent alignments (every 500 miles)

- , Jacksonville, NC, USA